Terms & Conditions
Fees include refreshments, lunch and all event documentation
- Invoices – full payment is required prior to the event date.
- All payments must be made by credit card or bank transfer and received before the conference date, unless bookings have been made close to the conference date and whereby agreed to invoice.
- We only accept cheques for UK events and these should be made payable to The Focus Group Limited.
- In the event you need to cancel your registration – this will need to be done in writing/email and received within 14 days of your registration date to qualify for a full refund, minus a 15% administration fee.
- In the event your cancellation falls after the 14 day period, you will be able to put in a colleague as a replacement but no refund will be available.
- All bookings received within two weeks of the event date – where we receive cancellations during this period the full fee is payable and no refunds will be made where payment has been made by credit card.
- All payments will be acknowledged by a receipt.
- All payments to be made in Sterling.
- Substitutions will be permitted up to the date of the event provided the delegate fee has been paid in full. Please email us to make any changes.
- If for any reason the event is postponed or cancelled The Focus Group accept no responsibility for airfare, hotel or other travel costs incurred by clients. However, the conference fee will be refunded less 15% administration costs or transferred to the revised dates.
- The intellectual property rights in all material produced and distributed by The Focus Group Ltd is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised event programme. The Focus Group Ltd reserve the right to change the programme, speakers, timing, dates and venue. In such circumstances no refunds or part refunds will be made.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws in the UK.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. The Focus Group Limited disclaims any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
- Please note that for promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event.