It’s countdown to CEW London, 23-24 May at Prospero House, London. With less than a WEEK to go, please ensure you reserve your place by Friday 19th May, so you will have time to receive your inclusion email in preparation for the event. We will continue to take bookings after this date but there may be a slight delay in communication.
In order to learn the following you should book NOW:
· The how’s and why’s of your business digitisation
· The current and future CX trends and innovation
· How to define a CX strategy and position it in the boardroom
· The correlation between employee service and customer service
· Understanding your customer's emotions and thoughts
· What drives your customer really
· What is the current gap in your customer service and how do you define it
· How to build a resilient culture that influences customer service
· How will customer privacy affect online communities
· Tactics to improve customer acquisition and retention
· How to generate an early warning system highlighting issues within the customer journey
With World-class thought leaders discussing and brainstorming Leadership, Strategy, Innovation, Advanced Thinking & Techniques some of the topic line up this year include:
OMG Marketing & Celebrity Service
Geoff Ramm, multi-award winning speaker and author entertains as well as informs. He reveals how he guided entrepreneurs to launch start-up enterprises without a budget and taught marketing ideas which have become legend.
Customer Experience is being dominated by increasing digitisation.
Duncan Wallace will look at whether Big Data produces just more “Lies, more Lies and Damned Statistics”.
The connected worker and the dawn of EX
Perry Timms will address the question “How on earth can we expect superior CX when our EX is still an industrial-age model failing to account for the emergence of the connected era?”
Does Privacy Exist in Online Communities?
Vincent Boon, not only explains the privacy of online communities but also reveals why 60 % businesses now collaborate extensively with their customers
According to Research and Markets – “The Global Customer Experience Management Market is expected to Grow from USD 5.06 Billion in 2016 to USD 13.18 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 21.1%”, with the mobile segment tipped to expand at the highest CAGR.
Gain an in-depth understanding of the Next Wave of Customer Experience Management, with an exclusive hands-on approach at the unbeatable prices.
Looking forward to meeting you at Prospero House, London, 23 – 24 May 2017 where The Focus Group offers these insights - and MORE.
Book NOW to avoid disappointment