By Adrien Lemaire, Content Manager Dimelo
Customer Experience Birmingham is starting next week! Dimelo will be there to discuss how Omni-Digital is transforming Customer Experience and how companies can adapt to this evolution.
Thomas Rudelle, Head of Social at AXA, will be with Dimelo to share his experience of social Web 2.0 and how to implement this to enhance your new business strategies. He has always remained informed of what in happening in the New Technology forum and is key in conducting on line usability research.
During his presentation, Thomas will share his insights on:
- How to create contact and delight customers with an Omni-Digital approach
- How to offer a consistent experience across channels
- How to plan for the future and consider the evolution of customer expectations
About Thomas Rudelle:
Thomas is Head of Social Media at AXA France, in charge of Social Media advertising, customer service, and helping distributors with their social media presence. Thomas has been in the insurance industry for over 9 years, with various responsibilities in digital and online reputation.
His roles include:
- Helping our Distributors in their Social Selling journey
- Socializing our advertising campaigns
- Onboarding our customer Service with Social media tools.
Join his presentation on November 6 at 1.15 PM to discover how to use digital channels to engage and delight customers.
If you are attending Customer Experience World Birmingham, do not hesitate to get in touch with Dimelo to meet their team and discuss your specific needs.