With less than a month to go, this years’ annual 2 Day Conference on the 15th-16th of May at the Park Plaza Victoria in London is promising to be providing more Customer Experience insights than ever before.
To ensure nobody misses out, we have made our prices SUPER AFFORDABLE and at only £1 198.00 per delegate and up to 25 % discounts on Group bookings, attendance is possible for everybody.
It is our conviction that designing and delivering a customer experience that delivers both rational and emotional objectives won’t be a "nice to have" anymore, it will be a critical capability to effectively differentiate your products or services. It is for this reason that our theme this year focus on delving deep into understanding the why’s, how’s and what’s of Customer Success Means Business Means!
13 Key Takeaways
- Engage in a Master Class to ignite customer success in your business
- Earn accredited Continuing Professional Development points
- Discover what Customer Success really is and the business impact it could have
- Find out how to make your customer’s journey effortless
- Learn latest trends in
VoC, AI, data analytics & machine learning
- Understand critical internal touch points for successful customer engagements
- Explore key elements that comprise an outstanding Customer Success Team
- Lay down reporting structures for Customer Success Management;
- Gain a deep understanding of the role of recruitment and training in your Customer Success Management Team
- Receive a detailed look at implementing managing external touch
points forCustomer Engagement
- Gain a clear understanding of different engagement categories and process metrics
- Understand how to manage the process of communication channels, including Omni-channels
- Connect with thought leaders and industry experts from around the world.
Who will be there
This affordable event is open to CX decision makers with a strong influence on operational decisions. Typical job roles include: ‘C’ suite, VP, Senior Directors and Managers responsible for Strategy, CS, CX, Operations and Marketing. Also, to people looking to increase their expertise either in relation to their specific function or as part of their wider career development. With a group of delegates with this expertise and experience, the discussions, masterclass and integration can only prove purposeful!